Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Scott McGillivray
via www.ScottMcGillivray.com
Ok I know what you're thinking, but seriously it's not about his looks!  For those of you that don't know - Scott McGillivray is a regular landlord extraordinaire and the host of the HGTV show Income Property.  My husband and I are trying to get into the property rental biz and we are really wishing we had a guru like Scott nearby.  Like seriously. There's a lot to know.  We've been watching the show intensely... but we've stopped short of taking notes :)

We definitely have experience in home improvement, just look at what we've done with our own home:

Ripping up carpet
Installing hardwood flooring
Installing tile in the laundry room

Bathroom remodel

And you've seen what we did to my office right?

The manual labor we got.  It's the landlord smarts we're lacking.  Which is actually quite strange considering how much we have rented (in fact I think I have old rental agreements lying around somewhere).  

Any chance any of you have rental properties and want to share some knowledge?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...