Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I have officially started my Christmas shopping!  It's actually a little late for me, I prefer to be finished before Thanksgiving, but that just wasn't happening this year.  The good news is NiceGirlNotes is holding another Cute Stuff Sale tonight!  The line up is amazing.  I plan to finish most of my shopping tonight.  Seriously check out all these shops!


There's something for everyone. And if you have been waiting to make a purchase from me, wait no more!  I will have a bunch of cute stuff up for grabs tonight including THESE and THESE at super awesome prices.

I can't wait. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonyvox said...

I totally missed the sale. We were over at Kelly's playing Wii. It's probably just as well, considering everything I'd have bought would have been for me and no one else would have any Christmas!

lazymondays said...

You missed some good stuff, but I managed to get out of there for under $50. I am so proud of that, it wasn't easy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...