Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Already?

All this work I've been doing has occupied my mind so much that I completely forgot about Halloween!  I can't believe it's tomorrow. Lazy Mondays was officially open for business November 1st of 2010, so last year I intentionally skipped Halloween. I was in Mexico the week before so I really only had a few days to get ready and I didn't really feel like carving pumpkins anyway, so I skipped it. I don't really have that excuse this year. I used to get so excited about Halloween, dressing up, decorating, even giving out candy. *sigh* not this year I guess.

Tomorrow Roo of NiceGirlNotes is hosting a What's In My Bag linkup. So I am linking up!
Come back tomorrow to find out what's in my bag! Riveting stuff people. Riveting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...