Friday, September 16, 2011

Stuff lately

A few things:

1.  Hello to my new followers!  It's nice to have you here :)

2. You may notice a few changes around here... Did you catch my awesome new banner?  How about the banner on my Etsy shop?  These beauties were designed by Jess of IROCKSOWHAT.  She can design one for you too, check her out!

3. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  But actually my birthday started on the 14th and will continue until the 21st...  that's just how it goes around here :)

4.  The Cute Stuff Sale is this Saturday on NiceGirlNotes!  You seriously won't want to miss it.  Check out the incredible lineup here.  There will be some seriously awesome merchandise up for grabs and a whole lot of fun to be had.

5.  After sprucing up my dining room with new chairs and new curtains I felt like my cat's dining area was sticking out like a sore thumb.  I may be over emphasizing my greatness here, but this idea seriously felt genius to me.  She was shoving her face in her food bowl like a dog and getting food all over the mat, so she needed a bowl with higher sides, and I wanted something that wouldn't clash with my gorgeous room.  I found these little lotus bowls and silver charger at World Market for about $11 total AND I had a $10 off coupon for my birthday.  Whaaat?!  But even regular price that is cheaper than regular pet food bowls (which are strangely expensive...), and these are sooo much better looking :)




That is all.  Have a great My Birthday everyone!!!

8 comments:

Erin McManness said...

Love the chic new dining area for your cat - you're right, food bowls are oddly expensive - most are just ugly plastic! What gives? Lol

Happy Birthday :) :)

Found you on Blogging Buddies! I'm your newest follower :)
Erin
http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

Anonyvox said...

Happiest of birthdays, lovely Rita!

lazymondays said...

So true! Thanks for stopping by :)

lazymondays said...

Thank you :)

Jenna Rogers said...

Happy Birthday!
I love your new banner, very snazzy, the color of the yellow is sooo pretty!
Isn't World Market great? I used my $10 coupon too on my birthday in June but for a pair of earrings that were 10 bucks :) I found cat bowls there too a long time ago that I just loved and they were clearing out their animals items so they were cheap (sadly they broke...boo!) but those lotus bowls are fabulous! I really do love them...great find!

Maryna Taylor said...

Hi there! I'm your new follower! Your site looks really good!
Happy Birthday to you!
I'm stopping by from Blogging Buddies (here's my blog: prodigycrafts.blogspot.com)

Veronica Lynne Van Ry said...

I had a good day on your birthday. I received my birthday present and I absolutely love it. I'm sure glad you had a birthday. May you have many more.
Love, Mom

peacelovekids said...

Happy Birthday! New follower here! Check out my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...