Monday, September 26, 2011

Get To Know Me

This is going around so I thought I would fill it out, and I am avoiding the giant mess in my office like the plague... so here we go! 

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: California King.  Hubby's super tall.
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the tub. Ugh.
D. Dogs: We would like a dog but our cat would not... it's an ongoing dilemma.
E. Essential start to your day: Video games *gasp* maybe that's why I find it hard to be productive some days ;)
F. Favorite color: Green, but lately I am seriously crushing on yellow.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: Flute.  Also the piano, clarinet, and guitar very very poorly.
J. Job title: Still working on this one... business owner?  It feels weird.  I need something snappier.  Suggestions?
K. Kids: Don't have 'em
L. Live: Idaho
M. Mother's name: Veronica
N. Nicknames: Jeaners.  Don't try calling me that either.  It only works coming from my parents :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeve: WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs <--- so much effort just to be annoying.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "
Oop... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild." - Ron Burgundy, Anchorman
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 sister 2 brothers TONS of in-laws
T. Time you wake up: 10 am.  I know you're jealous, but honestly I wish I could wake up earlier, I just don't, no matter what time I go to bed (which honestly, is usually around 2am...)
U. Underwear: Yes...?
V. Vegetable you hate: Do mushrooms count? *shudders*
W. What makes you run late: Everything.  I'm always late.  I have a real problem with being early, so I try to time everything perfectly so that I will arrive no more than 5 minutes ahead of schedule.  This always puts me at least 5 minutes (and sometimes as much as 20) behind...
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth and foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is good.  Seriously, I'm a genius in the kitchen ;)  However, I was told last week that I should have a cooking show on Comedy Central because I curse so much while doing it.  Who knew?  All I can say is that bacon is mean and it hurts.
Z. Zoo animal: I have such mixed emotions about zoos.   I love seeing and learning about different animals, but it breaks my heart that they are ripped away from their home/environment.  Having said that... Flamingos have always been my favorite since they are pink :)


If you fill (or filled) this out let me know in the comments!  I would love to see your answers :)

2 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Good that there are others that put things off, because they don't want to face a mess (usually of their own making - I know mine usually are!) I hate housework with a passion- but do it, because it has to be done and I like a clean house! I love ironing -and am only glad we have a washing machine, as I always hated that bit of the procedure! Lately, I've found I never have time enough to do all the toys I try to make, mend and otherwise create - but then, as I'm getting to be 71 (in a few days' time), perhaps that may also be because I'm beginning to slow down.....perish the thought!

It was nice to learn more about you. Cheers. Isobel

lazymondays said...

My mom loves to iron too. I never understood that! However, since I frequently have to iron fabric for handbags I have learned to tolerate it :) Happy almost birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...