Monday, August 29, 2011

Flowers To Brighten Your Day

My heart is in California today.  My Great-Grandmother passed away last week and today is her service.  Unfortunately, I am stuck 775 miles away :(

A few months ago I came across this tutorial for the most beautiful fabric flowers I have ever seen.  I made some for my Grandma, hoping to give them to her in person... I guess the mail will just have to do.



 
 You can find the tutorial HERE or buy some long-stemmed fabric flowers from her Etsy shop HERE.

5 comments:

anj snow said...

I'm so sorry about your great-grandmother. Sending a hug your way.
And bless your heart for the flower shout out. Goodness me, your flowers turned out lovely! So precious!
Take care Rita,
anj.

Faith Raider said...

I just love how you've made these with sticks!! too cute! :)

lazymondays said...

Thanks so much, Anj. You wrote a great tutorial, and they are so fun to make!

dana hilliard said...

So sorry to hear about your great grandmother. It must be so hard to be so far away.

Hugs

Veronica Lynne Van Ry said...

She loves them I'm sure. I know she watches over us and has seen your beautiful flowers made just for her. She's happy to be with grandpa and all of her siblings once again.

mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...