Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I am loving these finds in black and white and shades of gray

1. Gunmetal Faux Crystals Upcycled Table Lamp from yevgenia
2. Graphic Print Linen Dress from LanaStepul
3. Eye. herkimer diamond ring from MIRTA Jewelry
4. Final Sale Photography Print from Erin Reynolds Photography
5. Vintage Jewel Earrings from Little Flea Market
6. Gray and Blue Plaid Lightweight Infinity Scarf from Remixed By Jackie
7. Mustache On A Stick from Kitty Dune Cuts
8. Vintage Wool Picnic Blanket from WhatsNewOnTheMantel
9. Trickling Pearls Necklace from soradesigns

Linking up!
BrideBlu Link Up

2 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I love the Final Sale photography print and that lamp is pretty incredible. Great finds!

my best friend jules said...

What a pretty collection! I love that ring - so petite and adorable! xxx mervi

ps. found your blog via Cat's linky :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...