Monday, June 27, 2011

I Got Myself A New Camera

My little point and shoot kept getting stuck on video mode so I figured it was about time for a new camera.  Here's what I got...

It's a Sony Alpha Nex-5 and it rocks :)  So my best friend and I went to the park last week to test it out.  She is starting an etsy shop and needed some product photos (I gotta tell you, I so prefer taking pictures of blankets to bags...)

Her blankets are gorgeous!  But I could take a picture of trash with this camera and it would look awesome.  Well, I did actually take a picture of trash...
That's some good looking trash
Anyway, I was able to get some really great shots of the zippered pouches "in action".  Hopefully it makes it a bit easier to visualize the sizes :)

Mini Zippered Pouch

Medium Zippered Pouch

Large Zippered Pouch

3 comments:

Christine said...

Rita-I am so jealous!!! I am hoping to join you in the "new camera club" very soon! Hoping in the next months! Your friends blankets are gorgous! Make sure she joins the team!

Lazy Mondays said...

Absolutely! Just as soon as she opens her shop. Good luck on the camera hunt!

veronica.lynne said...

I'm so proud of the photographer you are becoming. Really great photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...