Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Reorganized

One of my favorite things to do is reorganize things... all things, rooms, drawers, closets, my schedule, life in general... the list goes on and on.  I find myself continuously re-organizing my work space, adding in new storage solutions and moving things in and out of other rooms to accommodate my growing business.  Anyway when this idea crossed my mind I felt incredibly clever ;)


That's right, those are my handbags hanging on a pants hanger.... pretty innovative, no?  Well it works for the time being, this way the bags aren't laying on top of each other and getting wrinkled.  I don't need to iron the bags before I ship them (there's a lot of ironing going on in this room anyway), and I have a sneaking suspicion that my cat has been walking around on them in their previous home on a table under the window...

Who... Me?
And the best part... It was completely free!  Sort of... I suppose now we need a new storage solution for my husband's dress pants... But that's a different problem for a different day!

What are your clever storage solutions?

3 comments:

caseyoconnell said...

Hi, Rita!

Christine said...

I would love to follow your blog!! You have been such gret help with the Idaho Team, we can venture into the blogging world together! Great Blog Design!

Brandi_enthusiastichomemaking.blogspot.com said...

I love the pattern for the background; I've found having a blog is very therapeutic and fun! I'm soooo happy with my order from you, btw; I feel like wearing the apron around the house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...