Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome!

Lazy Mondays has jumped on the blog bandwagon!

Here you will find info and current happenings within my etsy shop, crafting, and life in general.  Be sure to check out the Idaho Etsy Team Blog as well for events and helpful hints from team members across Idaho.

There are links to my etsy shop all over the place, but just for good measure... here's another one :)

LMblog button2

I make custom handmade bags, and I'm ALWAYS looking for new ideas, so contact me for a custom order, it's one of my very favorite things to do!

I am participating in a giveaway for Nap Time Crafters soon (stay tuned for more info!), so I am working diligently to restock my shop.  Be sure to check back often for new designs, and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...